.jump-link { float: right; font: $(readmore.font); background: $(rm.bg); } .jump-link a, .jump-link a:visited { color: $(rm.link.color); } .jump-link a:hover { color: $(rm.link.hover.color); }

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Cute Wedding Favours

Unfortunately, I did not get the pleasure of attending the wedding party, my parents however did have a great time, whilst I was left to slave away filling in for them (haha)


She brought back these cute red ribboned bags

A beaded bunny rabbit charm in a bag covered that was covered in the words "I Love You"



Contents included a Sticky HK "Wedding Day" and 利是 sweets(which I promptly scoffed)


I hope to have wedding favours just as cute as these one day!

1 comment:

  1. wow that is super cute!
    If you like CK parfumes dont forget to join my giveaway!Here:
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/2011/09/first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete